Thank you for stopping by. In the interest of establishing cordial relations from the beginning, here are the ground rules:
- Pages and posts are copyright (c) by me, all rights reserved. I have no problem with someone quoting me, however, as long as proper attribution and links are provided.
- You own the copyright to comments you make. However, be advised that you’re making them on a resource I pay for, and I reserve the right to edit or delete your comments.
- I won’t edit or delete your comments unless you’re spamming or being a jerk. (So don’t be a jerk.) Disagreement is fine, and I love a good debate, but it must be civil.
- Nobody sees your email address but me. Period. Furthermore, you will never receive an email from me unless you solicit such contact.
- This blog is based on the philosophy that supporting my fellow writer is A Good Thing.
- Be that as it may, please don’t post excerpts of your work, seeking comments or criticism. I sympathize, but this just isn’t the place. Moreover, you could lose your first publishing rights by posting your work here, even if it’s quickly taken down.
- Because of spamming, I now require users to log in before leaving a comment. The log-in feature is to the right. Once registered as a user, only your first comment will be held for moderation. Once a registered user leaves a comment that is approved, subsequent comments from that user are automatically approved without waiting for moderation. I’m sorry it has to be this way, but it’s either this, or delete spam all day.
Is that it? I think it is. If you have any questions or comments, use the space below.